Turning Your Knowledge Into Profits
- Are your profits where you expected?
- Is your business where you expected it to be?
- Are new clients scrambling to buy your products and services?
- Are you working IN your business more than ON your business?
- Do you have a team of experts who will jump in and help you when you need immediate solutions to your business challenges?
- Are you riding the upward wave of the success curve?
- Take a moment from your busy schedule and think about the answers to those questions.
- How many of these common marketing mistakes are causing you to work harder than you really have to, and earn less than you should?
It really doesn’t matter what type of business you may be in or want to start. You could be in the information marketing business, or sell products and services, online or offline, you understand marketing challenges. It doesn’t matter if you are just thinking about getting involved in the information marketing business, just gotten started as an information marketer or a veteran marketer, with years of experience, you are likely facing challenges that slow you down in your business. Every business has these challenges.
Think about it…
The “first man” discovered that if he (or she) rounded the edges on a stone and rolled it, it would move much easier than an object that has square corners or any corners at all. As this inventor worked on changing transportation forever by creating the first wheel, He (or She) improved the process over time to move objects and people from one place to another with less effort than ever before. This inventor, having perfected the wheel, quickly went back to his (or her) home – most probably a cave, and wrote down on the cave wall every step to making that wheel. If you followed that inventor’s instructions you would learn how to make your very own wheel.
Soon word got out about this invention and other people came from miles and miles away to discover how to make this wheel too. The inventor quickly realized that he could ask for 1 rabbit and 1 bird in exchange for reading the steps written on his (or her) cave wall. He made his wheel, wrote down the steps once and sold the steps helping others to work easier over and over again.
It didn’t take long and the “first man” had more than enough to eat, no longer had to hunt for food and enjoyed spending time resting in the middle of the afternoon when all of the other tribe members were working.
Place your cursor on an umbrella panel and discover the many facets of information products.
With a little imagination my friend, this very well could have been the birth of the information marketing business.
There has never been a better time to start an information marketing business or add information products as another income stream to your existing business. The good news is that it doesn’t matter what type of business you’re in (coaching, consulting, retail, products) there is a huge demand for information and literally no subject area is excluded.
Today, there is almost an insatiable demand for information. People want information to provide shortcuts in the learning curve, to get ahead in business, to discover answers to every thinkable question, education, better sex, gardening, pet selection and issues, investing and thousands more. Actually, if you can articulate a question, there is someone – somewhere packaging an information product and selling a solution to that question.
Information might just be the perfect product for all businesses all the time. There are 3 general reasons that information can be perfect. First, is that information is in very high demand . Google has a business based on information because one of the things Google does is it helps you find answers or solutions to your questions. People will pay top dollar for information when you have a product that solves a problem that they want solved. Therefore, products in high demand can demand a higher selling price.
Second, is that information is rapidly consumed and people want and need more of it. That means there is always a market. Additionally, people that buy your products will most likely buy and buy again.
Thirdly, is the reality that information is inexpensive and quick and easy to create, package and fulfill . It’s a “no-brainer”!
Why add Information products to your business? There are so many reasons you’d be astounded. Here are a few:
- Information Marketing leverages your time. You create a product and then sell it over and over again – whether you’re working or not. This is especially true if you’re on the internet. Your info-product sales can continue while you’re sleeping when you set up your business on autopilot. In essence, you “clone yourself” but using technology and a having great product.
- Profit potential of Information products far exceeds that of other products. Products are based on High Value and loaded with quality content. Because they are usually very inexpensive to duplicate and fulfill, your profit could be as much or more than 1000 times the price of duplication.
- Staff is not necessarily needed.
- Startup investment is very low.
- The more you give… the more you’ll get back. Most Information products are about solving problems. The more problems you solve, the more you’re clients and customers will think of you as the “go to” business of choice in your area of expertise.
- It’s Easy and FUN! We’ll show you exactly how to start and build your info-business – step by step. You’ll watch your bank account grow.
“I Wouldn’t Launch A Direct Mail Campaign Without Them.”
When I need professional assistance with my direct mail campaigns, I turn to Diane Conklin at Complete Marketing Systems. She is the expert I really trust to clean my mailing lists and eliminate duplicate names, so I’m not overspending unnecessarily.
I encourage you to take a closer look at Complete Marketing Systems because I wouldn’t launch a direct mail campaign without them.”
“Diane Can Cut Your Learning Curve and Increase Your Profits”
I have known Diane Conklin for many years. She is extremely smart, skilled, multi-talented business woman, who I share ideas with every chance I get. Diane is systematic and strategic in her approach to business and marketing, and most impressive is her ability to execute, implement and get things done. She really knows how to take action and get things done.
If you want to know about direct response marketing, strategic planning, business systems, or any of the other things[....]
“Diane Will Add Thousands, Even Tens of Thousands, of Dollars to the Bottom Line Profit.”
I was impressed with Diane Conklin the first time I met her and my respect for her knowledge and skills in marketing grows every time I have the privilege of talking to or spending time with her.
The powerful, simple systems I learned from Diane helped me completely revamp the strategies I was using to promote and put on my own seminars and live events. Her methods are straightforward, easy to implement, and [....]